eHCCA.com is the web site of HEALTH CARE CONFERENCE ADMINISTRATORS, L.L.C, the Health Care Education Company (eHCCA). eHCCA develops, organizes and administers conferences, audioconferences, trade shows, courses, customized learning and education, and internet-based programming, alone, or in joint venture with or on behalf of sponsoring organizations. eHCCA seeks to illuminate complex issues of health care practice and policy by bringing together leading-edge doers and thinkers - from operations to academia, from clinical practice to corporate management, from Main Street to Wall Street and from patient to politician. Since 1998, eHCCA has offered conferences and symposia sponsored by over 150 health care associations, organizations and publications and attended by approximately 25,000 registrants.
eHCCA offers innovative educational events, including:
- The following major health care conference series, including the National Congress on Health Care Compliance, www.ComplianceCongress.com; the National Congress on Genomics, Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology, , www.PharmaCongress.com; the Medical Research Summit, www.ResearchSummit.com; The HIPAA Summit Conference Series, www.HIPAASummit.com; and the eHealth Symposia, www.ehealthSymposium.com.
- The Health Care Colloquium executive education series, including the eHealth Colloquium, www.eHealthColloquium.com; the Quality Colloquium, www.QualityColloquium.com; and the HIPAA Colloquium, www.HIPAAColloquium.com.
- One of the first health care conferences to post presentations in streaming audio and video format: The Symposium on Healthcare Internet and eCommerce Legal, Regulatory and Ethical Issues, March 26 - 28, 2000, www.eHealthLawEthics.com.
- The first health care audioconference series to offer twenty categories of health care continuing education credit. See www.eHCCA.com/audioconferences/index.html.
- The first web-only conference, the Defined Care 2002 Web Conference, April 29 through May 15, 2002, www.DefinedCare.com/hcca.htm.
- The design of custom conferences for the University of California at Berkeley and Harvard University Schools of Public Health.
- The unique, on-line HIPAA training courses offered by Train for HIPAA, www.TrainforHIPAA.com.